Script upgrade delayed for a while.
I checked out the main site for the latest download of the script, and lo and behold, there was one! So I download it.

The I check out the comments of the release message. Because that's what I do.

People installing or upgrading their archives were having issues with it, so I decided against it. But I will install it on my test server (Vista PC), and also upgrade my second-end archive; if it goes very well, then I will upgrade this archive... live.

...After I back it up. The last backup I have isn't the latest.

Ami Sapphire on May 10, 2008 6:05 PM