|Intel PROSet for Intel PRO/Wireless Network Connection
|6.00 REV: E|
|This package contains Intel PROset for the listed notebooks, adapters, and operating systems. Intel PROSet is a wireless LAN (WLAN) application that manages the wireless connection for Intel wireless devices. Users may also find Intel PROSet useful for advanced profile management, single-sign-on support, and advanced diagnostics.|
|November 06, 2006|
|Software - Solutions|
|HP Compaq nc2400 Notebook PC
HP Compaq nc4200 Notebook PC
HP Compaq nc4400 Notebook PC
HP Compaq nc6110 Notebook PC
HP Compaq nc6120 Notebook PC
HP Compaq nc6220 Notebook PC
HP Compaq nc6230 Notebook PC
HP Compaq nc6320 Notebook PC
HP Compaq nc6400 Notebook PC
HP Compaq nc8230 Notebook PC
HP Compaq nc8430 Notebook PC
HP Compaq nw8240 Notebook PC
HP Compaq nw8440 Notebook PC
HP Compaq nw9440 Notebook PC
HP Compaq nx6110 Notebook PC
HP Compaq nx6120 Notebook PC
HP Compaq nx6310 Notebook PC
HP Compaq nx6320 Notebook PC
HP Compaq nx6330 Notebook PC
HP Compaq nx7300 Notebook PC
HP Compaq nx7400 Notebook PC
HP Compaq nx8220 Notebook PC
HP Compaq nx8420 Notebook PC
HP Compaq nx9420 Notebook PC
Intel PRO/Wireless 3945 Network Connection
Intel PRO/Wireless 2915 Network Connection
Intel PRO/Wireless 2200 Network Connection
|Microsoft Windows 2000
Chinese (Prc. Simplified)
Taiwan Chinese (Traditional)
- Provides Intel PROSet 10.5.1 Software for Intel PRO/Wireless 3945 Network
connection driver 10.5.1.72.
- Provides Intel PROSet 10.5.1 Software for Intel PRO/Wireless 2200 and Intel
PRO/Wireless 2915 Network Connection driver version 188.8.131.52.
|- Fixes intermittent failure to download/upload roaming profiles during
- Fixes issue where "The server in use" dialog is displayed after the prompt
for credentials on the profile application in Japanese Microsoft Windows XP.
- Fixes issue where users occasionally cannot reconnect to a LEAP profile after
disconnecting it through PROSet.
- Fixes issue where the PROSet systray icon disappears until reboot when
upgrading from 10.1.0.3 to 10.5.
- Fixes issue where the Prompt for Credentials window pops up but does not
accept keyboard input until the mouse is clicked in the box.
- Fixes issue where the wireless connection drops during network logon when
using Single-Sign-On and the Novell nwclient.
- Fixes issue where automatic profile switching from LEAP to PEAP-TLS fails.
- Fixes issue where auto-import of profiles does not function when
Single-Sign-On is installed without Pre-Logon-Connect.
|If the notebook is configured with an Intel PRO/Wireless 3945 Network
Connection, the Intel PRO/Wireless 2200 network connection, or the Intel
PRO/Wireless 2915 network connection, download and install HP SoftPaq Number
SP34137 (or later) titled, "Intel PRO/Wireless Drivers," Version 6.00 Rev E
before installing this SoftPaq.
HOW TO USE:
|1. Download the SoftPaq .EXE file to a directory on your hard drive.
2. Execute the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
3. Restart the computer after installation.
NOTE: After the files are unpacked, the Setup program runs automatically. If
the setup program (Sinstall.exe) needs to be run manually, look for it in the
Copyright (c) 2006 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.